We embrace the
Westminster confessional Standards, the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.
Pursuant thereof, among other equally Biblical truths, we believe and maintain the following:
1. The plenary divine inspiration of the Scriptures in the original languages, their consequent inerrancy and infallibility, and, being the Word of God, the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. The Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The essential, absolute, eternal deity and the real and proper, but sinless, humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
4. The Virgin Birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. Christ’s substitutionary, expiatory death, in that He gave His life a ransom for many.
6. Christ’s resurrection from among the dead in the same body in which He was crucified, and His future Second Coming in power and great glory in that same, albeit glorified, body.
7. The total depravity of man through the Fall into sin by Adam.
8. Man is regenerated by the Holy Spirit through the Word of God: not by his own works nor by virtue of baptism or any other rite or ritual of the church, but by grace alone through faith in Jesus Christ’s work on his behalf.
9. The everlasting joy of the saved, and the everlasting suffering of the lost in hell.
10. The real spiritual unity in Christ of all those redeemed by His precious blood.
11. The necessity of maintaining, according to the Word of God, the purity of the Church in doctrine and in life.
12. The apostolic sign-gifts, such as tongues- speaking, have ceased with the completion of the canon of the New Testament.